Membership and Sponsorship
The Forum is open to all UK-based businesses, businesses with substantial UK interests & UK industry associations.
Why join the UKBBF?
The UKBBF is the only UK- focused business-to-business biodiversity initiative and will:
- Help your business understand what is expected and needed in order to mainstream biodiversity into your operations and activities - “cutting through the noise” and providing practical guidance on what to do.
- Provide a “safe-space” for businesses to share best practices and learn from other businesses and experts, across all sectors, on what they are doing on biodiversity.
- Provide the latest updates and thinking behind key UK and international policy developments.
- Support your business to implement the Nature Positive Business Pledge, and get ready for other related initiatives, such as the Taskforce for Nature-related Financial Disclosures (TNFD) as they develop.
- Support and demonstrate your company’s commitment to biodiversity and ability to influence and promote collective action on biodiversity.
- Strengthen your network and reputation with UK businesses and other influential stakeholders.
Levels of UKBBF membership
|UKBBF Member||UKBBF Sponsor|
|Member benefits:||Member benefits plus:|
If your business is interested in becoming a UKBBF sponsor please contact us directly so that we can tailor your sponsorship to your business needs.
All subscriptions are currently fixed for the period until 1st April 2024. All fee excludes VAT.
Alternatively, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to request an invoice or further details for different payment options.
We want to shape the Forum around your company needs.
Seek out new business opportunities and partnerships.
Stay informed with the latest information and policy developments – and what these mean for your business.
Better understand the business case for biodiversity - how to incorporate biodiversity into business decision making.
Connect businesses and share good practices.
Establish focus groups on specific B2B issues.
Represent UK businesses at international forums.